book: Blue Ocean Strategy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
"...argue that companies can succeed not by battling competitors, but rather by creating ″blue oceans″ of uncontested market space. They assert that these strategic moves create a leap in value for the company, its buyers, and its employees while unlocking new demand and making the competition irrelevant. The book presents analytical frameworks and tools to foster an organization's ability to systematically create and capture blue oceans."
- Value Innovation: the simultaneous pursuit of
- differentiation and
- low cost
- create uncontested market space by reconstructing market boundaries,
- focusing on the big picture,
- reaching beyond existing demand and
- getting the strategic sequence right.