one more "buzzword" :)
- Runs a set of services across more than one cloud.
- Purpose-built SuperPaaS Layer.
- Metadata Intelligence.
- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
- Platform as a Service (PaaS).
- Software as a Service (SaaS).
The Cloudcast: Examining SuperCloud 3.0
WHAT IS SUPERCLOUD, AND WHY MIGHT IT BE IMPORTANT
- Multi-Cloud is a real thing (for various reasons), but Multi-Cloud-App is an anomaly.
- Maybe it’s a SuperApp, instead of a SuperCloud
- Clouds, Politics, Insurance
- What happens if applications “span” availability zones? Span regions?
- Can SuperCloud be a thing for the application, or mostly the data?
- The cost of moving data makes these types of applications very difficult to build and manage.
- Load-balancing, DNS, CDNs