by Dr. Axel Rauschmayer
- How Node.js works:
- Its foundations: its architecture, its event loop, etc.
- Its API: How to use its global variables and modules.
- How to use npm (the package manager bundled with Node.js) to:
- Install and manage packages.
- Create and publish packages.
- How to write cross-platform package scripts for running development tasks such as generating artifacts and running tests.
- How to use all of the aforementioned knowledge to create and deploy cross-platform shell scripts.