- Web Sites: Visual Studio Tooling updates for Publishing, Management, and for Diagnostics
- Cloud Services: Support for new high memory VM sizes, Faster Cloud Service publishing & Visual Studio Tooling for configuring and viewing diagnostics data
- Storage: Storage Client 2.0 is now included in new projects & Visual Studio Server Explorer now supports working with Storage Tables
- Service Bus: Updated client library with message pump programming model support, support for browsing messages, and auto-deleting idle messaging entities
- PowerShell Automation: Updated support for PowerShell 3.0, and lots of new PowerShell commands for automating Web Sites, Cloud Services, VMs and more."
Sunday, May 05, 2013
This is 1/2 of iPad mini price, and has almost the same features.
3x4 screen is better for reading documents, such as PDF files.
This is getting close to real "peoples" tablet.
In fact the only "problem" is Android GUI,
that is too crowded, less intuitive than iOS.
A mahout is a person who rides an elephant.
This is also a "machine learning" tool that works with Hadoop,
a tool that got a name from a toy elephant
podcast interview Episode 193: Apache Mahout | Software Engineering Radio:
"Grant Ingersoll, founder of the Mahout project, talks with Robert about machine learning."
- The Mahout Project
- Mahout in Action (book)
- Grant Ingersoll’s blog
- Data Science Central hub
- Free class on Machine Learning from Stanford University
- Programming Collective Intelligence
- Grant Ingersoll is a co-author of the book, Taming Text