a project that enables Go programmers to provide rich frontends for their Go programs using familiar web technologies. It's a lightweight, Go alternative to Electron. Much more information can be found on the official site.
Golang Weekly Issue 429: September 23, 2022
- Svelte, Vue, (P)React, Lit and vanilla JS templates.
- Native window translucency effects.
- NSIS installer generation for Windows.
- Code obfuscation and binary compression support.
- No extra libraries or DLLs to ship.
Post a Comment