Google I/O 2017 - All Sessions - YouTube
- "Mobile first => AI first"
- voice and vision as UI
- "Google Lens" (in Google Assistant and Photos first)
- computers understanding images and videos
- Re-thinking computer architecture for "AI-first data centers"
- TPU used in all Google products now (HW accelerated AI)
- Next-gen "cloud TPU" optimized for training and inference
- now available on GCE (Google Compute Engine)
- "AutoML": neural nets optimizing neural nets
- Applied AI
- Google search
- Google assistant
Google’s latest platform play is artificial intelligence, and it’s already winning - The Verge
Google isn’t building the ultimate VR headset. It’s setting the foundation for one - The Verge