How to Think Like Leonardo da Vinci by Michael Gelb | PhilosophersNotes - OPTIMIZE with Brian Johnson
Interview: How to Think Like Leonardo da Vinci with Michael Gelb - YouTube
Michael Gelb | Brian Johnson
7 Steps to Think like Leonardo da Vinci:
The Guide to Everyday Genius.
- CURIOSITÀ (CURIOSITY) — “An insatiably curious approach to life and an unrelenting quest for continuous learning.”
- DIMONSTRATZIONE (INDEPENDENT THINKING) — “A commitment to test knowledge through experience, persistence, and a willingness to learn from mistakes.”
- SENSAZIONE (REFINE YOUR SENSES) — “The continual refinement of the senses, especially sight, as the means to clarify experience.”
- SFUMATO (EMBRACE UNCERTAINTY) — Literally translated as ‘Going up in Smoke’ — “A willingness to embrace ambiguity, paradox, and uncertainty.
- ARTE/SCIENZA (ART & SCIENCE, WHOLE-BRAIN THINKING) — “The development of the balance between science and art, logic and imagination.”
- CORPORALITA (MIND-BODY CARE) — “The cultivation of grace, ambidexterity, fitness, and poise.”
- CONNESSIONE (INTERCONNECTEDNESS) — “A recognition and appreciation for the connectedness of all things and phenomena. Systems thinking.”