"This report discusses application architectures that include:
- The Twelve-Factor App: A collection of cloud native app architecture patterns
- Microservices: Independently deployable services that do one thing well
- Self-Service Agile Infrastructure: Platforms for rapid, repeatable, and consistent provisioning of app environments and backing services
- API-based Collaboration: Published and versioned APIs that allow interaction between services in a cloud native app architecture
- Anti-Fragility: Systems that get stronger when subjected to stress"
TNS Analysts Show 43: Pivotal's Matt Stine on Cloud-Native Application Architectures - The New Stack
Antifragile - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (book)
"Nassim Nicholas Taleb introduces the book as follows: "Some things benefit from shocks; they thrive and grow when exposed to volatility, randomness, disorder, and stressors and love adventure, risk, and uncertainty. Yet, in spite of the ubiquity of the phenomenon, there is no word for the exact opposite of fragile. Let us call it antifragile. Antifragility is beyond resilience or robustness. The resilient resists shocks and stays the same; the antifragile gets better"
- Fragile (sensitive to shocks)
- Robust (not sensitive to shocks)
- Anti-frigile (benefits from shocks)
Nassim Nicholas Taleb - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Nassim Taleb and Daniel Kahneman discusses Antifragility at NYPL.mp4 - YouTube
Antifragile - Nassim Nicholas Taleb - YouTube
ANTIFRAGILE BY NASSIM TALEB ANIMATED BOOK REVIEW - YouTube