- Accept reality of the situation (vs. denial)
- Determine if problem can be solved, or you must live with it
- If you can solve the problem, mobilize available resources to solve the problem
A guide for problem solving:
- accept the problem
- collect information
- evaluate possible approaches
- make a plan
- Problem Definition.
- Problem Analysis.
- Generating possible Solutions.
- Analyzing the Solutions.
- Selecting the best Solution(s).
- Planning the next course of action (Next Steps)
"God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
The courage to change the things I can,
And the wisdom to know the difference."