- "Don’t confuse offerings and audience:
business decision maker (BDM) (save money, or be proud of choices)
vs technical decision maker (TDM) (solve challenges, interesting technology)
- Use consistent terminology:
use the same word to describe them in other sections
- Industry jargon confuses the BDM.
- Use original pictures not technical renderings.
- Clean up old content
- White space is a good thing
- Web site maps are a specific section of the web site."
podcast interview: Talking to Decision Makers with Eileen Fisher @ .NET Rocks!
"how do you get to "yes" with business decision makers?"