Particle Store | Build your connected product
$19 Proton tiny Wi-Fi development kit for creating connected projects and products for the Internet of Things.
$39 Electron is a tiny development kit for creating cellular-connected electronics projects and products. It comes with a SIM card and an affordable data plan for low-bandwidth things. Plus it's available for more than 100 countries worldwide!
- 2.99/month for 1MB (approx. 20,000 messages per month)
- $0.99/each additional MB
- No Contracts
- STM32F205 ARM Cortex M3 microcontroller
- 1MB Flash, 128K RAM
- Cellular modem: U-Blox SARA U-series (3G) or G-series (2G)
- 36 pins total: 28 GPIOs (D0-D13, A0-A13), plus TX/RX, 2 GNDs, VIN, VBAT, WKP, 3V3, RST
- Board dimensions: 2.0" x 0.8" x 0.3" (0.5" including headers)