(python code moved to) around 200,000 lines of Go code; Open Sourced libraries:
- caching: provides a general abstraction for building caching layers.
- errors: enhances the standard error interface and exposes stack trace information.
- database/sqlbuilder: allows developers to generate sql statements programmatically.
- memcache: implements a fully featured memcache client library which supports connection pooling and flexible sharding.
- net2: adds functionality for connection management.
- (and my personal favorite, hash2, which includes a space efficient permutation-based consistent hash algorithm)