Another option from Udacity: paid coaches.
In addition to free online classes, they are planning to offer personalized training, that is not free. No pricing details yet.
Udacity Blog: Sebastian Thrun: Launching our Data Science & Big Data Track built with Leading Industry Partners
Nearly every Fortune 500 company is doubling down on big data analysis to compete in their market. In the next three years, there is an expected shortage of up to 190,000 data science experts in the US alone.
- Introduction to Hadoop and MapReduce, is available immediately. This course has been built in collaboration with Cloudera
- a broad overview with Introduction to Data Science,
- Exploratory Data Analysis where you’ll get your feet wet with R,
- Data Wrangling with MongoDB,
- all the way to advanced Big Data topics such as Machine Learning